Rivit TV • Senior UX/UI Designer
Work closely with designers, product managers, stakeholders, and offshore engineers to overcome business challenges through research, testing, and iteration to construct a shared vision for Rivit TV.
- Define problems, gather analytics, customer feedback, and stakeholder input to make improvements of the funding purchase flow. User engagement increased (12%) after shipped improvements.
- Lead discovery and exploration to build a CMS that aligns with TV creators and Rivit TV’s business model. Facilitate design reviews with PMs, stakeholders, and engineers to synchronize among teams to execute vision.
- Create, maintain, and implement new design patterns for Rivit TV’s design system of all platforms.
- Proposed and improved the design team’s workflow for better design documentation, communication, and transparency with cross functional teams. This resulted in increase of productivity and a decrease in development mistakes.
Los Angeles magazine • Senior Online Producer
Oversaw all digital projects of the magazine. Conducted web analytic reports, customer feedback, and reviewed it with multiple teams for user enhancement.
- Carried out the magazine’s first mobile-first design and content strategy from end to end. Researched and migrated to a new CMS and constructed the magazine’s first online design system. Saw an increase (+100%) of web traffic year-over-year.
- Worked monthly with the editoral team to convert the magazine’s featured stories onto the website.
- Helped implement their new editorial newsletter strategy and business. Revenue increased (+50% year over year).
American Apparel • Web Designer
Created pixel perfect product and custom landing pages for all national and international online stores.
- Built flash applications for national and international online stores that lead to an increase in revenue.
- Created an interactive web app that showcased the company’s product line.
AA Graphic Design/Multi-media Certificate
For more experience, please visit my linkedin page: linkedIn/izzrael